Real estate industry professionals know that homeownership matters to individuals, families, and communities. It matters because it provides a foundation for growth for families and children, and it strengthens communities and our economy.
Join us for our Second Annual Real Estate Build!
Through Habitat for Humanity of Hillsborough County and this special collaborative project with the local real estate industry, Real Estate Build participants have the unique opportunity to come together with partners in the industry, strengthen and make new professional connections, help make the dream of homeownership a reality for a local low-income family and help change their lives forever.
Register or donate to this very special home build!
Sign up now to join other real estate industry leaders on the build of a lifetime, which takes place September 15 through December 15, 2021!
Sponsorship opportunities are available.
Special thanks to our Title Sponsor Greater Tampa REALTORS® and Elite Sponsor Pineywoods Realty for partnering with Habitat on this very special build! In addition to individual registrants and teams, Diamond, Platinum and Gold sponsorships are available. Learn More!
How does the Tampa Real Estate Build Work?
• Individuals and teams will raise enough money to fund the material cost for a new home build for a limited-income family in Hillsborough County.
• Participants commit to volunteer one full day on the home build site from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
• Individual build day opportunity: $50
• Corporate Sponsorship Team build days start at $2,500 and include corporate recognition benefits.*
• Teams can select their build day upon payment, first come, first serve (beginning September 15, 2021).*
• Every dollar raised will support funding of the Tampa Bay Real Estate Home Build.
* Teams may consist of 2 or more people with a limit of 12.