Tampa Bay Real Estate Build
Check back soon for the dates for Real Estate Build 2022!
Real estate industry professionals know that homeownership matters to individuals, families, and communities. It matters because it provides a foundation for growth for families and children, and it strengthens communities and our economy.
We completed our Second Annual Real Estate Build!
Through Habitat for Humanity of Hillsborough County and this special collaborative project with the local real estate industry, Real Estate Build participants had the unique opportunity to come together with partners in the industry, strengthen and make new professional connections, help make the dream of homeownership a reality for two local low-income families and change their lives forever. With the completion of the two 2021 homes, the Real Estate Build has completed homes for three families. Thank you to all our friends in the professional real estate community!
Register or donate to this very special home build!
Check back soon for details and dates on Real Estate Build 2022 to join other real estate industry leaders on the build of a lifetime!
Special thanks to our 2021 Title Sponsor Greater Tampa REALTORS® and Elite Sponsor Pineywoods Realty for partnering with Habitat on the two very special home builds! Many thanks also go to Home River Group Property Management and UnionHome Mortgage!
How does the Tampa Real Estate Build Work?
• Individuals and teams will raise enough money to fund the material cost for a new home build for a limited-income family in Hillsborough County.
• Participants commit to volunteer one full day on the home build site from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
• Individual build day opportunity: $50
• Corporate Sponsorship Team build days start at $2,500 and include corporate recognition benefits.*
• Teams can select their build day upon payment, first come, first serve.
• Every dollar raised will support funding of the Tampa Bay Real Estate Home Build.
* Teams may consist of 2 or more people with a limit of 12.