Tampa Bay Real Estate Build
December 6, 2023 – February 14, 2024
Real estate industry professionals know that homeownership matters to individuals, families, and communities. It matters because it provides a foundation for growth for families and children, and it strengthens communities and our economy.
We are excited to begin our 4th annual Real Estate Build!
Through Habitat for Humanity of Hillsborough County and this special collaborative project with the local real estate industry, Real Estate Build participants had the unique opportunity to come together with partners in the industry, strengthen and make new professional connections, help make the dream of homeownership a reality for a local low-income family and change their lives forever. Thank you to all our friends in the professional real estate community! We hope to have your continued support with our fourth annual home build!
Register or donate to this very special home build!
Register for Real Estate Build to join other real estate industry leaders on the build of a lifetime!
Special thanks to our Title Sponsor Greater Tampa REALTORS®, Elite Sponsor Pineywoods Realty, and many others for partnering with Habitat on this special home build!
How does the Tampa Real Estate Build Work?
• Individuals and teams will raise enough money to fund the material cost for a new home build for a limited-income family in Hillsborough County.
• Participants commit to volunteer one full day on the home build site from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
• Individual build day opportunity: $500
• Corporate Sponsorship Team build days start at $2,500 and include corporate recognition benefits.*
• Teams can select their build day upon payment, first come, first serve.
• Every dollar raised will support funding of the Tampa Bay Real Estate Home Build.
* Teams may consist of 2 or more people with a limit of 12.