Tampa Bay Real Estate Build
Real estate industry professionals know that homeownership matters to individuals, families, and communities. It matters because it provides a foundation for growth for families and children, and it strengthens communities and our economy.
Through Habitat for Humanity of Hillsborough County and this special collaborative project with the local real estate industry, Tampa Bay Real Estate Build participants have the unique opportunity to come together with partners in the industry, strengthen and make new professional connections, help make the dream of homeownership a reality for a local low-income family and help change their lives forever.
Register or donate to this very special home build!
Sign up now to join other real estate industry leaders on the build of a lifetime, which takes place January through March 2020! Sponsorship opportunities are available.
How does the Tampa Real Estate Build Work?
• Individuals and teams will raise enough money to fund
the material cost for a new home build for a limited-income family in Hillsborough County.
• Participants commit to volunteer one full day on the home build site from
7:30am to 2:30pm.
• Individual build day opportunity: $300
• Reserved Corporate Team build days start at $2,500
and include corporate recognition benefits.
• Teams will have until December 15th to commit.
• Teams can select their build day upon payment…first
come, first serve (January – March 2020).
***Teams may consist of 2 or more people with a limit of 12. Every dollar raised will support the Tampa Bay Real Estate Home Build.