Don’t Dump It. Donate It.
Our skilled Habitat Salvage team will remove your kitchen, bathroom, lighting, doors, and other usable items free of charge. We take out these usable items you are replacing and bring them to the Habitat ReStore to raise funds for Habitat for Humanity.
Our salvage team will work within your project timeline and remove the items with care. Your space is left clean and ready for the next phase of your remodeling project.
What are the benefits of Habitat’s Salvage Service?
- Saves you money in contractor costs AND waste disposal fees
- Helps protect the environment by saving usable materials from ending up in the landfill
- You receive a tax deduction receipt for the items you donate
- The Habitat ReStore sells your donations in our stores to raise funds for Habitat for Humanity
- You help Habitat build affordable homes!
Call and schedule a walk through today! To get started, contact our donation hotline at 813-540-7540.