Our Salvage Services are still possible during the COVID-19 restrictions. We will be conducting them with an abundance of safety precautions and preventive measures. Call and schedule a walk-through today! To get started, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our skilled Habitat Salvage/Deconstruction team will remove your kitchen and bathroom cabinets, countertops, appliance, sinks and fixtures as well as lighting, windows and doors free of charge. We remove these large re-usable items you are replacing and bring them to the Habitat ReStore to raise funds for Habitat for Humanity’s home building program.
Our salvage team will work within your project timeline and remove the items with care. Your space is left clean and ready for the next phase of your remodeling project.
What are the benefits of Habitat’s Salvage Service?
- Saves you money in contractor costs AND waste disposal fees
- Helps protect the environment by saving usable materials from ending up in the landfill
- You receive a tax deduction receipt for the items you donate
- The Habitat ReStore sells your donations in our stores to raise funds for Habitat for Humanity
- You help Habitat build affordable homes!
Call and schedule a walk-through today! To get started, please contact us at email@example.com .