Habitat Hillsborough names 2018 volunteers of the year
Volunteers are the heartbeat of Habitat for Humanity. We rely on our volunteers and donors to help us make a life-changing difference for the families and individuals we build for.
We are blessed to have so many dedicated volunteers who help us on the build sites, in our ReStores, with our homeowner services programs and in our administrative office. Each year, we have a tough choice to single out individuals to spotlight for our annual awards recognitions.
Please join us in applauding our 2018 Volunteers of the Year who were announced at our annual “VolunteerFest” on December 1st.
- Construction Volunteer of the Year: Boyd Ballard (pictured in above banner with VP of Construction Ron Johnson)
- ReStore Volunteer of the Year: Rafaella Calabria
- Home Preservation Volunteers of the Year: Bob and Doris Meyer
- Corporate Partner of the Year: MetLife Tampa (volunteer team leader Bob Burns)
- Committee Member of the Year: Rob Freeman
- Board Member of the Year: Anthony Brooks, Board Chair
- Volunteer Group of the Year: French’s Air Conditioning (volunteer team leader Brendan Fuller)
- Recognition of Service: Vernalise Rodriguez (over 300 service hours for construction internship)